Payment for Services
- Direct Billing (up to 100%) – Insurance Company Billed Instead of You*
- Assistance with Insurance Documents
We routinely direct bill (send your insurance company the bill) ALBERTA PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT INSURANCE better known as Alberta Senior Benefit, AISH, AIDS to Daily Living, Social Services, Alberta Blue Cross*
* Restrictions apply
AB Senior Benefit will Pay up to 100% for Your NEW DENTURES
PAYING OUT OF POCKET:
- Out of pocket portion of the invoice is due when work begins.
- If you are without dental insurance or an insurance company that we do not direct bill, we will assist you with the insurance forms once the work is complete.
Interac E-transfer, Cash, Bank Draft, Personal Check, Credit Card Check, Insurance Direct Billing*
FEDERAL INSURANCE COMPANIES:
Direct billing presently unavailable.
Alberta Senior Benefit – Dental Coverage For Seniors
Alberta Senior Benefit is managed by ADSC – Alberta Dental Services Corporation.
If you have received a letter in the mail from Alberta Senior Benefit stating you are covered for dental work up to $5000.00; please be advised there are frequency limitations.
- New Dentures every 5 years
- Relines every 2 years
Eligibility for Coverage:
If you are a senior you must apply for coverage. Seniors are not automatically covered because they have turned 65 years of age.
How is eligibility determined?
- Your income. Line 150 of the previous year’s income tax return determines your eligibility.
- How you file your tax return. Do you file as a single or a couple?
- If you have lived in Alberta 3 months before applying.
- You are a Canadian Citizen, or are a permanent resident of Canada.
Contact Alberta Senior Benefit Directly: 780-644-9992 or 1-800-277-9914